
Hello, my name is Daniel and I am currently 17 years old. I am a junior at the Ross School in NY. I enjoy reading, playing lacrosse, and being with friends. I am currently working on a project to help sponsor Iraqi students to come study in the United States. I find this blog and my current project to be a great opportunity to close the gap between two cultural groups that would otherwise stay separated by great distance between us. I hope more people in the community get involved and the communications between us continues.
If anyone would like to help with sponsoring Iraqi refugees, such as providing a host family, please email me at drus@ross.org.
2 comments:
hello Daniel I want say thanks to your intrest to Iraqi refugees,your blog is great.
Peace,
hi my name is Alaa I am one of the group nativewithoutanation I am glad to hear from you that you are interest, I hope that one day I can meet you .
thanks,
best,
Post a Comment