Friday, May 23, 2008

Kirsten




My name is Kirsten and I am 16 years old and a junior at the Ross School in East Hampton. I enjoy playing volleyball, cheerleading, hanging out with my friends, and studying art. The creation of this blog was very important to me because I believe that the youth around the world should be able to communicate and connect each other. I was inspired by the organization Global Youth Connect (www.globalyouthconnect.org). I plan to continue to communicate with the Iraqi refugee youth that is located in Syria, and talk with them through this blog. With the help of my classmates and community I hope that we can be a support system for these children.

2 comments:

Native without a Nation said...

I think you will have a bright future and that is because I see you have positive interests in life.

Peace,

david turk said...

hello my name is Alaa I am one of the group natvewithoutanation I glad the pleasure because you are interested for Iraqi students your school is graet .

thanks,

regards